Medicare Insurance Agent
Mayberry Advisors is seeking full-time inside sales advisors to assist consumers in making Medicare healthcare decisions by matching their needs with a wide selection of health plans from highly-rated insurance carriers. The ideal candidate is motivated, confident, self-disciplined, an excellent communicator and interested in accelerating their career and earnings.
Inside sales advisors spend much of their day on the phone speaking with consumers age 65+ about Medicare plan options (Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage) that best fit their needs. No cold calling is involved. The company's marketing activities generates qualified leads and inbound calls from prospects looking for Medicare health plans options.
This position reports to a Sales Manager.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Medicare and the products used to meet our customers' needs including Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, prescription drug, dental, vision and hearing plans.
- Educate prospective clients and customers in a simplified manner and follow a proven consultative sales approach.
- Provide excellent customer service to all prospects and customers.
- Generate sales and meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Abide with federal (CMS) and state regulations and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Serve as a brand ambassador.
minimum position qualifications:
- 1+ years selling Medicare insurance products
- Valid health insurance license
- AHIP certification a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding phone presence with an ability to create trustful engagements
- Highly driven, competitive in nature and self-starter
- Inside sales experience is a plus
- Ability to work in an exciting, fast-paced and performance-driven environment
- Computer proficiency including simultaneously navigating multiple monitors and applications
- Bachelor's degree preferred; high school diploma required
what we offer:
- Competitive pay + uncapped commissions
- Numerous sales contests
- Continuous training, coaching and back end support
- Industry leading knowledge, technology and carrier access
- Amazing startup environment with a high-growth company
- Potential to participate in the company's equity incentive plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Ability to work from home